What You Need: (click to download)
Whenever Bob runs into trouble, he will stop and his Light Ring will turn red. Check the bObsweep app for further details.
Trouble: Left Wheel
- Left wheel is jammed. Check for obstruction and clean.
Trouble: Right Wheel
- Right wheel is jammed. Check for obstruction and clean.
Trouble: Main Brush
- Main brush is jammed. Remove and clean.
Trouble: Side Brushes
- Side brushes are jammed. Remove and clean.
- Dustbin is disconnected or not correctly put together. Reassemble and reinsert. Vacuum motor is jammed. Check for obstructions and clean
- Check the invisibumper for obstruction and clean
Trouble: Wall Sensors
- Wall sensors are dirty. Wipe around the invisibumper and wall sensors.
Trouble: Edge Sensor
- Bob is near a cliff / Edge sensors are dirty. Move Bob to safety / Clean sensors.
- LiDAR is not clean/lost visibility. Clean the LiDAR and move Bob away from mirrors/metallic surfaces and close to a wall
Trouble: LiDAR Bumper
- LiDAR bumper is jammed. Check for obstructions and clean.
- Low or disconnected battery. Check connection. Reset, charge Bob.
Trouble: User Interface
- Bob's UI/USB port is not responding. Reset Bob and ensure the USB port is empty.
Trouble: Charging Station
- Can't locate the charging station. Replug the charging station and recharge Bob
- Bob is stuck. Clear away obstacles/clutter/wires and reset Bob.
- Bob is not able to navigate. Clear away any clutter/wires and reset Bob.
- Bob can't self locate on map. Check map accuracy/erase map for remapping.
- Current app room settings don't match Bob's. Change map configurations/routines
- Electronic component error. Reset Bob (switch Off and back On).
7. Let Bob Sweep!
When down, Bob is ready to sweep! Clear away any clutter or wires and press the play button.