Bob is sturdy, efficient and hardworking. However, needless to say, like any other member of your family, Bob requires some attention to stay healthy and happy. Here are some tips on how to keep him happy and working for you for a long time.
Dos and Don'ts of bObsweep
- Let Bob hang out by the power outlet and charge up when he is not sweeping for you.
- When Bob is charging up, don’t interrupt his fun if possible. When he is done blinking, it means he is fully charged.
- Don’t ignore Bob for long periods of time. Let him sweep for you frequently, it will make him happy.
- Clean his brushes and empty his bin after 3-5 cleaning tasks, depending on the size of your rooms.
- Bob doesn’t need a pillow to rest on--he prefers flat and smooth surfaces.
- Bob is not a fan of high humidity; keep him cool and dry.
- If you are going on a long vacation and not taking Bob with you, first fully charge up his batteries, then remove the battery and store in a cool, dry place.
Maintenance of bOb's brushes:
It is very important to clean bObsweep's main and side brushes regularly and completely. Hair tangled in bObsweep's brushes not only reduced bOb's cleaning power and efficiency, but also leads to erosion of the brush and its placeholder on bObsweep, which can be very harmful to bOb! Watch this video to learn how to disassemble, clean and replace bOb's brushes.
Maintenance of bOb's bin:
No one likes to work with a full stomach; it just makes activities like walking so much harder! Same thing applies to bOb. Emptying the dustbin means taking that extra burden off bObsweep, letting bOb move lighter, allowing the filters do a better job, and using less battery. Watch this video to see how to open the dustbin and empty it.
Come to the Owners' Corner for more tips on Bob's maintenance: http://owners.bobsweep.com