What You Need: (click to shop)
Installing the Wet Mop Attachment
Important Note: Use distilled water when operating in hard water areas.
1. Remove the dustbin.
2. Open the reservoir tab and fill it with water.
3. Align the mop attachment connectors with the dustbin’s and press to lock in place.
4. Replace the dustbin.
Important Note: With the mop attachment connected, Dustin will not enter the NoMop zones.
Wet Mop Attachment Maintenance
Important Note: The reservoir should be drained after use to avoid possible water damage.
1. Remove the mop attachment.
2. Pull open the tab and empty the reservoir.
3. Wash the mopping cloth. Air-dry all parts when done.