What You Need: (click to download)
Updating Dustin's Software
When your bot needs a software update, there will be an alert on the Control page of the bObsweep mobile app.
1. Place your bot on the charging station. Make sure your bot is powered ON and fully charged.
2. Open the bObsweep mobile app and go to the Control page.
3. Tap on the alert symbol and select “Software Update.” Your bot’s current software version will be at the top of the screen.
4. Tap on the blue “Update” link, and then select “Start Update.”
Dustin will now begin updating his software. This process may take several minutes. Leave Dustin on the charging station and do not lift him until the update is complete.
5. Once the update is complete, Dustin will confirm his software update is complete.