Support / Bob Standard / Charging
What You Need: (click to shop)
Charging Station Placement
- Position the charging station against a wall on a hard, flat surface.
- Make sure there is at least 10 feet (3 m) of open space to the front and 2 feet (0.5 m) to the sides.
- The transmitter on Bob’s station should be clean and free of dust.
Bob automatically returns to his charging station when his battery reaches 15% capacity.
To send Bob to charge:
1. You can also send him to his charging station at any time by pressing the CHARGE button on his remote.
2. Alternatively, you can press the book button on his cover until the battery bars light up on his screen, and then press the play button.
Syncing Bob's Charging Station
You will need to sync the charging station if Bob has trouble finding it. When you do this, make sure he isn't on his charging station.
To sync the charging station:
1. Flip Bob's power switch OFF
2. Plug the charging adapter into the charging station.
3. While holding down the Adjust/Select button on the charging station, flip Bob’s power switch ON.
4. Bob will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.