What You Need: (click to shop)
- Use Junior's blOck to draw invisible, 10-foot-long boundaries that Junior won’t cross.
- Use blOck to customize your cleaning space, protect delicate furniture, or confine Junior to a single room.
- blOck emits an invisible beam from its front, the side opposite its battery cover. If you would like to block a doorway, place blOck on the edge of the doorway with the beam laid out across the doorway’s length.
- blOck runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Located on the back of blOck, just above its battery cover, are two buttons: on the left, the ON/OFF button, and on the right, the sync button.
Syncing blOck to Junior
To use blOck for the first time, you will need to sync it to Junior.
1. Flip Junior's power switch OFF. Then, press blOck’s ON/OFF button, and the power light will turn on, stay still for 10 seconds, and then slowly blink every 3 seconds. This means blOck is ON and ready to sync.
2. Next, press and hold blOck’s sync button while at the same time flipping Junior's power switch ON.
3. Junior will beep twice to let you know he and blOck are now synced.
To turn blOck OFF, simply press the ON/OFF button again. The power light will blink and then disappear altogether.