What You Need: (click to shop)
Remote Control, Charging Station, Charging Adapter, Main Brushes (2), Side Brushes (2), Filters (2), Flat Head Screwdriver, Cleaning Tool, Pack of Screws, Bumper Stickers, Owner’s Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Warranty Card.
Install Junior's Side Brush
Before Junior's first clean, you must install his side brush, which allows him to sweep along corners, walls, and other hard-to-reach places. You will need the following materials, all of which are included inside Junior's box: a flat head screwdriver, a short screw, and a side brush.
1. Flip Junior over onto a flat surface. Place the side brush over the empty socket on Junior's underside.
2. Secure Junior's side brush using the flat head screwdriver and short screw.
You may use the additional side brush and screws as spares.
After installing Junior's side brush, you must set him to charge.
To charge Junior manually:
1. Plug the charging adapter into Junior’s side. Junior will chirp and start charging.
To charge Junior using the charging station:
1. Plug the charging adapter into the side of the charging station. The station's red power light will turn on.
2. Place Junior on his charging station with the metal plates on his underside sitting on top of the nodes on his station.
3. When Junior is charging, the battery bars on his display screen will flash and the word “Charging” will appear.
4. When Junior has fully charged, the battery bars will remain still and the word “Charging” will disappear.
Sync Junior's Charging Station
Junior automatically returns to his charging station when his battery reaches 15%. If Junior has trouble finding his station, it likely needs to be synced.
To sync the charging station:
1. While the station is plugged in, hold down the SYNC button on the back of it.
2. While still holding down the SYNC button, flip Junior’s power switch ON.
3. Junior will chirp twice to et you know the sync was successful.
Sync Junior's Remote Control
Junior’s remote runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included). If Junior is not responding to his remote, it likely needs to be synced.
To sync the remote:
1. Hold down the PAUSE button on Junior's remote.
2. While still holding down the PAUSE button, flip Junior’s power switch ON.
3. Junior will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.
Junior is Now Ready to Clean!
Press the GO! button on his cover — or on his remote — and he will clean on his default setting.
When Junior is on but hasn’t been commanded to do anything for a while, he enters Standby Mode. While in standby mode, Junior will beep every 2 minutes to let you know that he is not fully powered off.
To conserve Junior’s battery, flip his power switch OFF, or press MUTE button on his cover or remote to mute his beeping.