Junior's Programmable Charging Station
Junior's programmable charging station is an add-on accessory available for purchase separately.
With the programmable charging station, Junior can be quickly and easily scheduled to clean your home automatically, even while you’re away.
Setting the Current Time and Date
Before selecting Junior’s cleaning schedule, first set the current time and weekday on his station.
1. Plug the charging station into a wall outlet. It will turn on and display the default time 8 AM.
2. Next, press the clock button just to the right of the station’s display. The minute digits will flash. Use the adjust/select button to choose the current minutes.
3. To move on to the hour, press the clock button once more. Use the adjust button to choose the current hour. Junior’s station uses a 24-hour clock, so be sure to adjust accordingly.
4. Press the clock button a final time to set the current day of the week. Again, use the adjust/select button to choose the correct day.
5. To save your settings, press the OK button.
Now you’re ready to create a cleaning schedule for Junior!