Charging Station Placement
- Position the charging station against a wall on a hard, flat surface.
- Make sure there is at least 10 feet (3 m) of open space to the front and 2 feet (0.5 m) to the sides.
Junior is smart and automatically searches for his charging station when his battery reaches 15%. If Junior has trouble finding his station, it likely needs to be synced.
To sync the charging station:
1. Plug the charging adapter into the charging station. The station’s red power light will turn on.
2. Hold down the SYNC button on the back of the charging station while at the same time flipping Junior’s power switch ON.
3. Junior will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.
You can also direct Junior to his charging station at any time by pressing the CHARGE button on his remote.
While Junior is charging, the battery bars on his display screen will flash and the word “Charging” will appear. When Junior has fully charged, the battery bars will remain still and the word “Charging” will disappear.
Using the charging station:
1. Place Junior directly onto his plugged-in charging station.
2. Make sure his charging plates sit directly on top of the nodes on his station.
Using the adapter:
1. Plug the charging adapter directly into the inlet on Junior’s side.
Conserving Bob's Battery
Junior should not sit on his charging station for more than 5 days. If you will not be using him at least once every 5 days, flip his side power switch OFF to conserve battery.
What You Need: (click to shop)