Support / bObi Classic / bObi blOck
What You Need: (click to shop)
If you need to keep certain areas out of bObi’s reach, you can use blOck™ to create a digital barrier that bObi will not cross. blOck™ runs on 4 AA batteries (not included). A digital barrier is emitted from the front of blOck™.
There are two buttons on the back of blOck™:
- Power Button
- Sync Button
If bObi does not respond to her blOck™, blOck™ likely needs to be synced.
To sync blOck™:
1. Switch both bObi and blOck™ OFF.
2. Press the power button on the back of block™.
3. The power light on the front of blOck™ will turn on, stay still for 10 seconds, and then slowly blink every 3 seconds.
4. While holding down blOck™’s sync button, flip bObi’s power switch ON.
5. bObi will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.
You can sync multiple blOcks™ with bObi.
Setting Up Digital Barriers
1. Press the power button.
2. The red power light on the front of blOck™ will turn on, stay on for 10 seconds, and then slowly blink every 3 seconds.
3. When blOck™ is low on battery, the power light flashes more quickly than usual to indicate that it needs new batteries. To conserve battery, switch blOck™ OFF when not in use.
blOck™ remains ON for 3 hours before automatically turning OFF to conserve battery.
blOck™ emits its digital barrier from the front. The front of blOck™ is the side where the red power light is. Position blOck™ with its front facing the direction you would like to create a barrier.
blOck™ creates a barrier measuring about 10 ft. The barrier’s signal gradually weakens at the far end.
Turning blOck™ Off
To conserve battery, it is recommended to turn blOck™ OFF after each use.
1. Press the power button again.
2. The red power light on the front of blOck™ will disappear.
7. Let Bob Sweep!