What You Need: (click to shop)
Using Bob's blOck
- Use the blOck to draw invisible, 10-foot-long boundaries that Bob won’t cross.
- blOck emits an invisible beam from the side opposite its battery cover. You can use blOck to keep Bob away from areas you don’t want him to enter.
- blOck runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Located on the back of blOck, just above its battery cover, are two buttons: on the left, the ON/OFF button, and on the right, the sync button.
Syncing blOck to Bob
To use blOck for the first time, you will need to sync it to Bob.
1. Flip Bob’s power switch OFF.
2. Then, press blOck’s ON/OFF button. The power light will turn on, stay still for 10 seconds, then slowly blink every 3 seconds. This means blOck is ON and ready to sync.
3. Next, press and hold blOck’s sync button while flipping Bob’s power switch ON. Bob will beep twice to let you know he and blOck are now synced.
If you didn’t time the sync quite right, turn Bob OFF and begin again.
To turn blOck OFF, simply press the ON/OFF button again. The power light will blink once, then disappear altogether.
After 3 hours, blOck turns itself OFF to preserve energy. The power light flashes more quickly than normal when blOck needs new batteries. To preserve battery, turn blOck OFF when not in use.