What You Need: (click to shop)
Using Bob's Mop Attachment
- Bob’s microfiber mopping cloth can pick up dirt while both wet and dry.
- You may dampen Bob’s mopping cloth with water or cleaning liquid before placing it on his mop attachment.
- Bob’s microfiber mopping cloth can be washed manually or in the washing machine.
- A spare cloth is provided in Bob’s package.
Installing Bob’s Mop Attachment
1. Hold the mop with the prongs near the top.
2. Align the two prongs of the mop attachment between Bob's left and right wheels.
3. Press down on the mop attachment until both sides are secured.
Remove the mop attachment when Bob is cleaning carpets or rugs. To do so, gently press the prongs inward and lift the attachment up.