What You Need: (click to shop)
Replacing Bob's Front Wheel
Bob's modular design makes it easy to replace old or damaged parts from home. For this repair, you'll need a flat-head screwdriver and a replacement front wheel.
Power off Bob before starting. Press in the bumper while holding down the cover button. After 5 seconds, Bob will beep, and the cover light will turn off when released.
1. Flip Bob upside down so the wheels are facing up.
2. Pull out the checkered wheel, using a flathead screwdriver for leverage, if needed.
3. Then, remove the wheel assembly using the same screwdriver as a lever.
4. Clean both sections of the wheel before reassembling.
5. Reattach the checkered wheel by pushing it down until it locks into place on the wheel assembly.
6. Then, push down the wheel assembly until it locks onto Bob.
7. Flip Bob onto his wheels and hold the cover button for 3 seconds.
Bob will beep and light up when he’s ready to get back to work.