Installing the Wet Mop Attachment*
Important Note: Use distilled water when operating in hard water areas.
1. Place the mopping cloth on the mop attachment.
2. Open the tab and fill the reservoir with water.
3. Remove the dustbin and insert the mop attachment.
*Sold separately. Included in accessories bundle.
Wet Mop Attachment Maintenance
Important Note: The reservoir should be drained after use to avoid possible water damage.
1. Remove the mop attachment.
2. Pull open the tab and empty the reservoir.
3. Tap out any debris that may have collected inside the attachment.
4. Wash the mopping cloth. Air-dry all parts when done.
What You Need: (click to shop)