Support / Bob PetHair / Cleaning Schedule
What You Need: (click to shop)
Scheduling on the Charging Station
Bob can be programmed to start cleaning on the time and days of your choosing through his charging station.
Use these 5 buttons on the charging station to set Bob's cleaning schedule:
Setting the Current Time & Day
Bob uses a 24-hour clock. If you want Bob to start cleaning at 8:00 am, set his scheduled time to 08:00. If you want him to start at 8:00 pm, set it to 20:00. The charging station’s default time is 8:00 am. The station displays 08:00 when plugged in for the first time, or after being disconnected for over 8 hours.
To set the minutes:
1. Press the time button once.
2. The two digits for minutes will blink. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the current minutes.
3. Move quickly on to the hour digits.
To set the hour:
1. Press the time button until the digits for hours blink.
2. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the current hour.
To set the weekday:
1. Press the time button until the icon for the first weekday blinks.
2. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the current day.
Weekdays are defined as: Su = Sunday Mo = Monday Tu = Tuesday We = Wednesday Th = Thursday Fr = Friday Sa = Saturday
3. Press OK/Cycle to save.
Only press OK/Cycle after you've completely finished choosing your desired settings.
Setting Bob’s Cleaning Schedule
After setting the current time and day on Bob’s station, you can program Bob’s cleaning schedule. You can choose any and all weekdays for cleaning. Bob starts his cleaning at the selected time (e.g. 14:30) on all programmed days (e.g. Mo, Tu, Th)
To set Bob’s cleaning schedule minutes:
1. Press the schedule button.
2. The digits for minutes will blink. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the desired minutes.
3. Move quickly on to the hours.
To set Bob’s cleaning schedule hours:
1. Press the schedule button until the digits for hours blink.
2. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the desired hour.
3. Move quickly on to the weekdays.
To set the weekday(s) you want Bob to clean:
1. Press the button until the icon for the first weekday blinks. Each weekday blinks for 5 seconds, and then remains solid. Once solid, the day is selected.
2. Use the Adjust/Select button to move on to the next day. If you would like to skip a certain day, press the Adjust/Select button while the weekday icon is still blinking. To deselect a day, scroll past it using the Adjust/ Select button.
3. When all desired days are selected, press OK/Cycle to save
When Bob is scheduled to clean, a broom icon will appear on the station's screen, under the word CLK. The time settings will reset to default if Bob’s charging station is disconnected for more than 8 hours. If Bob is scheduled to clean, he will leave his station even if he hasn’t finished charging.
Among the unique features that set Bob apart from other robotic vacuum cleaners is auto-resume mode. Auto-resume enables Bob to get back to work as soon as his battery is fully recharged.
To activate auto-resume mode:
1. Press OK/Cycle on Bob’s charging station. A broom icon and the word GO will light up at the bottom of the station’s screen. This means Bob is on auto-resume and will automatically resume cleaning when his battery reaches full charge.
While the broom icon and GO are lit, Bob leaves his charging station and begins cleaning EVERY TIME his battery is full. Once activated, auto-resume stays in effect until it is turned off by you, or until the charging station is reset after being disconnected for more than 8 hours.
To disable auto-resume mode:
1. Press OK/Cycle once more. The broom icon and GO will disappear.