What You Need: (click to shop)
Bob’s microfiber mopping cloth can pick up dirt while both wet and dry. You may dampen Bob’s mopping cloth with water or cleaning liquid before placing it on his mop attachment. Bob’s microfiber mopping cloth can be washed manually or in the washing machine. A spare cloth is provided in Bob’s package.
To install Bob’s mop attachment:
1. Hold the mop with the prongs near the top. Align the two prongs of the mop attachment between Bob's left and right wheels.
2. Press down on the mop attachment until both sides are secured.
Remove the mop attachment when Bob is cleaning carpets or rugs. To do so, gently press the prongs inward and lift the attachment up.
To empty the dustbin:
1. Push the center button on Bob’s back to release the dustbin, then slide the dustbin on.
2. Open the transparent gate to empty the bin.
To clean the dustbin:
1. Wipe the dustbin with a dry cloth, or brush it with Bob's cleaning tool.
2. When done, replace the transparent gate and slide the dustbin back into Bob.
Important Note: Never wash the dustbin nor fill it with water or any other liquid.
Three filters are located inside the dustbin’s ceiling. These filters capture fine particles and allergens, and prevent them from escaping the dustbin.
To remove the filters:
1. Eject the dustbin.
2. Pull the filter frame out.
You will see three filter layers:
- HEPA Filter - for sub-micron particles
- Electrostatic Filter - for fine particles
- Mesh Filter - for larger particles
Use the cleaning tool to brush dust off the filters. If you are using Bob regularly, it is recommended that you change his filters about once every 6 months.