What You Need: (click to shop)
Scheduling on the Charging Station
Bob can be programmed to start cleaning on the time and days of your choosing through his charging station.
Use these 5 buttons on the charging station to set Bob's cleaning schedule:
Setting the Current Time & Day
Bob uses a 24-hour clock. If you want Bob to start cleaning at 8:00 am, set his scheduled time to 08:00. If you want him to start at 8:00 pm, set it to 20:00. The charging station’s default time is 8:00 am. The station displays 08:00 when plugged in for the first time, or after being disconnected for over 8 hours.
To set the minutes:
1. Press the time button once.
2. The two digits for minutes will blink. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the current minutes.
3. Move quickly on to the hour digits.
To set the hour:
1. Press the time button until the digits for hours blink.
2. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the current hour.
To set the weekday:
1. Press the time button until the icon for the first weekday blinks.
2. Use the Adjust/Select button to select the current day.
Weekdays are defined as: Su = Sunday Mo = Monday Tu = Tuesday We = Wednesday Th = Thursday Fr = Friday Sa = Saturday
3. Press OK/Cycle to save.
Only press OK/Cycle after you've completely finished choosing your desired settings.