Charging Station Placement
Position the charging station against a wall on a hard, flat surface. Make sure there is at least 10 feet (3 m) of open space to the front and 2 feet (0.6 m) to the sides.
Bob is smart and will automatically search for his charging station when his battery reaches 15% capacity. You will need to sync the station if Bob is having trouble finding it.
To sync the charging station:
1. Plug the charging adapter into the charging station. The station’s red power light will turn on.
2. Hold down the SYNC button on the back of the charging station while at the same time flipping Bob’s power switch ON.
3. Bob will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.
You can also direct Bob to his charging station at any time by pressing the CHARGE button on his cover or on his FullCommand™ remote.
Using the charging station:
1. Place Bob directly onto his plugged-in charging station.
2. Make sure his charging plates sit directly on top of the nodes on his station.
Using the adapter:
1. Plug the charging adapter directly into the inlet on Bob’s side.
When Bob is charging, the battery bars on his display screen flash and the word “charging” appears. When Bob has fully charged, the battery bars remain still and the word “charging” disappears.
Conserving Bob's Battery
Bob should not sit on his charging station for more than 5 days. If you will not be using him at least once every 5 days, turn his side power switch OFF and remove him from the station to conserve his battery.
If Bob is left idling with his power switch ON, he will enter standby mode to conserve his battery. Once in standby mode, Bob’s screen goes blank and he beeps. He will also beep once every 2 minutes to let you know his battery is draining.
To mute the sound Bob makes during and when entering standby mode, press the MUTE button on his cover or remote.
What You Need: (click to shop)