bObi Pet Battery
bObi's battery provides energy to power her through the day.
Compatibility: bObi Classic and bObi Pet
- To install the new battery, power bObi OFF.
- Remove the old battery cover using a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Plug the new battery in at the circuit junction. Tuck the wire into the side of the compartment and slide the battery in.
- Replace the cover and retighten the screws.
- After installing bObi’s battery, charge bObi overnight before use.
To maximize your bObi's battery life:
- Try keeping bObi on her charging station while not cleaning.
- Don't leave bObi charging for days at a time, try to use her at least 5 times a week.
- If you are not going to use bObi for a few days, turn her power switch off; and if you are not going to use bObi for over a week, remove the fully charged battery and keep it in a cool closet.
- Do not leave bObi and her charging station under direct sunlight, in a humid place, or in a warm room. Cool, dry areas, with good ventilation are crucial for a healthy battery.
- At least once a week, open & clean bObi's brushes, dustbin, and front wheel.