What You Need: (click to shop)
Charging Station Placement
Position the charging station against a wall on a hard, flat surface. Make sure there is at least 10 feet (3 m) of open space to the front and 2 feet (0.5 m) to the sides.
Bob automatically returns to his charging station when his battery reaches 15% capacity.
You can also send him to his charging station at any time by pressing CHARGE on his cover or remote.
Syncing Bob's Charging Station
You will need to sync the charging station if Bob has trouble finding it.
To sync the charging station:
1. Flip Bob's power switch OFF
2. Plug the charging adapter into the charging station.
3. While holding down the Adjust/Select button on the charging station, flip Bob’s power switch ON.
4. Bob will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.
To charge Bob manually:
1. Place him on his charging station with the metal plates on his underside sitting on top of the nodes on his station.
Alternatively, unplug the adapter from the charging station and plug it directly into the inlet above Bob's power switch.
When Bob is charging, the battery bars and the word CHARGING flash. As soon as his battery is full, Bob will display the word READY only.
Conserving Bob's Battery
Bob should not sit on his charging station for more than 5 days with his power switch ON. If you will not be using him at least once every 5 days, flip his power switch OFF and remove him from his station.
To conserve Bob's battery, flip his power switch OFF and remove him from his station.