When Bob experiences some difficulty, he displays on his screen “Oops! I feel there’s something funny going on with my:” along with the name of the part having an issue.
If Bob’s problem persists after attempting the suggested solutions, you may want to perform a home checkup test. You may also contact our customer care center at 1-888-549-8847 or email@example.com. Our business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm, PST.
Bob’s four, oval-shaped edge sensors are located on his underside, near his bumper.
1. Clean the sensors using a clean, dry cloth or compressed air. If Bob is continually having trouble with his edge sensors while working on dark-colored or patterned carpeting, you may need to deactivate them.
2. To deactivate Bob's edge sensors:
3. Hold down the CHECKUP button on Bob’s cover. The 4 bars above “Check Up” will begin to flash on Bob’s screen. After the bars flash 7 times and remain still, release the CHECKUP button.
1. Gently tap on Bob’s bumper to clear out any obstructions.
2. Use compressed air to clear out dust and debris trapped inside the bumper.
3. Press on both ends of the bumper until you hear a tiny “click.” If the bumper is not clicking on its ends, the touch sensors may need to be replaced.