What You Need: (click to shop)
Dustbin & Filters Maintenance
Replace the filter every 6 months.
1. Open the dustbin by pulling and dump its contents.
2. Remove any congestion inside
3. Pull out the filter cover on top of the dustbin.
4. Wash or wipe the dustbin and air dry all parts completely before putting them back together.
Cleaning the dustbin daily and dust off the filters about once a week.
Replace the brushes every 12 months.
1. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the side brushes.
2. Remove debris from the brushes and brush sockets.
3. Pinch the tab on the main brush gate and lift.
4. Clean the main brush and all its components, including the brush gate and brush compartment.
Front Wheel Maintenance
1. Using a flat head screwdriver for leverage, grip the wheel firmly and pull.
2. Once the wheel is removed, use the screwdriver to pry out the wheel assembly.
3. Clean the wheel and all its components, including the assembly and wheel socket
4. Replace both parts when done. Push down to lock them into place.
Sensors & SLAM LiDAR Maintenance
Important Note: Use a cloth to wipe the sensors and the SLAM LIDAR.
1. Wipe the edge and wall sensors.
2. Wipe the charging plates on Bob and the charging nodes on his station.
3. Wipe the metal connectors on the dustbin.
4. Wipe the cover of the SLAM LiDAR. Avoid touching the inner parts or inserting items into the LiDAR.
Important Note: Power off Bob before replacing the battery. Press and hold the Go button.
1. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to open the battery compartment.
2. Unplug the old battery and plug in your new one.
3. Slide the new battery into Bob.
6. Let Bob Sweep!
When down, Bob is ready to sweep! Clear away any clutter or wires and press the play button.